MissionWomen of High Caliber was formed to encourage all women to become involved in the shooting sports in a friendly, supportive environment.Our Story
The goal of Women of High Caliber is to provide a safe atmosphere for women to learn about or improve shooting firearms. Whether you're an experienced shooter or have never held a gun in your life, this is the place to go if you want to learn more, or if you just want to practice and enjoy the camaraderie of other women and the great outdoors at the beautiful new facilities of the Clark County Shooting Complex.
General InformationWomen of High Caliber meets on the last Thursday of the month at 6:00pm at the Clark County Shooting Range. We begin each meeting with exciting activities in the Education Center, where we participate in target shooting fun. Come join us. You'll be glad you did!
Upcoming events and Topics
- 1/25/18 Introduction to Defensive Pistol
- 2/22/18 Firearms in the home: Safety, Security, Storage, Locks, and Safes
- 3/29/18 Introduction into Edged Weapons for Self Defense
- 4/26/18 Shooting while on the move
- 5/31/18 Introduction to Defensive Rifle
- 6/28/18 Non-lethal, and alternate weapons for Self Defense (Tasers vs. Stun guns, Pepper Spray, Batons, Lights, and more)
- 7/26/18 L.A.S.R. Simulator- Light Activated Shot Recorder Competition
- 8/30/18 Concealed Carry options for Women "Fashion Show"
- 9/27/18 Home invasion simulator with moving and reactive targets
- 10/25/18 Introduction to Defensive Shotgun
- 11/29/18 Pot Luck Planning Party
- 12/20/18 Empty hand self defense techniques
WOHC Event Photos