Course Scheduling Procedure
Please review the course page for specific details as to whether payment must be paid in full prior to enrollment, a deposit is required to hold your reservation, you may utilize “ADAPT credits” or if payment can be accepted on site the day of the course.
Deposits: If a deposit is required to hold your “reservation” the deposit amount must be marked “paid” prior to receiving a confirmation that your reservation is being held for your attendance.
Remaining Balances: The remaining balance of invoices requiring a deposit for enrollment must be paid 30 days prior to course start date for most courses, and 14 days for any not specified.
Invoices paid in full: If payment is required in full, payment must be submitted prior to confirmation of enrollment for attendance to the course.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
We want you to be able to attend every ADAPT course you can, but we also realize sometimes life happens and unforeseen circumstances get in the way of training, we understand.
If you cancel your reservation too close to a class date, or fail to show up for your class, you kept someone else from attending and essentially paid for an empty seat.
When we schedule a course, we reserve the range or other facilities and we incur those costs. Unfortunately, we have to pass that fee along to you. This is why we have a strict cancellation policy; please read it carefully below.
We will implement it 99.9% of the time, if your reservation is cancelled inside the cancellation deadline. Please be sure you can attend a class before signing up for it. We believe this policy is fair to you, to other students, and to us.
- 1. Foundry, AIM (Or similar regularly occurring 2-4 hour courses): Once a class has been scheduled and paid for, there are no refunds. If you reschedule at least 72 hours before the class*, there is no charge for rescheduling. However, if you reschedule less than 72 hours before class time, there is a $25.00 "Rescheduling fee".
- 2. Classroom and Range Courses (Nevada CFP, Utah CFP, Emergency Prep, etc...): Upon email confirmation of successful enrollment (outstanding invoices are marked as “paid” and no longer appear in the Client Area) No refunds are available. If you reschedule at least 72 hours before the class*, there is no charge for rescheduling. However, if you reschedule less than 72 hours before class time, there is a *$25.00 "Rescheduling fee".*
- 3. 40 Hour + Courses (Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle 101-303): No refunds after attendance is confirmed via deposit or full payment, or within 30 days before first class date. If a deposit was paid to hold a space, the remaining balance is due in full 30 days prior to first class date. If a session reservation date must be changed, we must receive it in writing 35 days prior to the event to avoid a "Rescheduling fee".
- 1st Offense $25
- 2nd Offense $50
- 3rd Offense forfeiture of reservation.
- No refunds or rescheduling permitted for failure to appear or "No call, No show".
Once your registration has been confirmed you have one calendar year from original course date to reschedule or your class may be forfeit. Certain exceptions apply such as medical, Military deployment, or pregnancy. Please contact us if you require an extension.
*All rescheduling requests must be made IN WRITING and submitted to:
Membership and Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 07/06/2020. Effective on all purchases or reservations made after this date.