The forecast shows the possibility of high winds on this evening. If we are unable to set up the actual shoot house structure, we will still cover the content and add in some alternate drills. Please check in with us on the day of to confirm, if you have questions, or would like to move your reservation.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now