Requirements: Minimum age for attendance is 12 with guardian present. Must be 21 years or older to obtain applications for *Nevada*, and Florida permits. *Active or honorably discharged Military may be 18-20 to apply for Nevada permit.*
1 Handgun Semi-automatic, or Revolver (We strongly encourage you to come study with the weapon you plan on carrying for self-defense.) Rental Weapons Packages
The 120 day permit processing time starts once you have completed the fingerprint and photograph at the LVMPD office, not submission of the online application.
The fees paid to LVMPD are as follows: (updated fee list can be found here) *Fees to LVMPD may be paid by credit/debit cards, cash, money order or cashier’s check.
1. New Application -- $100.25
2. Renewal Application -- $65.25
3. Late Renewal Application -- $80.25
4. Name Change -- $25.00
5. Duplicate Permit/Late Fee/Address Change -- $15.00
6. Additional Fingerprint Cards For Out Of State Applications $15.00 For The First Card, $2.00 For Each Additional Card
Reciprocity: - State Reciprocity laws change often, please follow the links below to find out where your Nevada permit will be honored.