British citizen- Private AR-15 Instruction

Rate this topic

Guest Roger

Guest Roger

I’m a British citizen with limited shooting experience and was looking to book some firearms training in Las Vegas while on vacation. Obviously there are a multitude of companies offering “experiences” or training but from my first contact by e mail ADAPT stood out by their prompt and professional replies and their willingness to structure a programme to suit my requirements.

During my 4 hour session we covered an introduction and use of the AR15 and also some time on an Underlever Winchester which they’d sourced specifically at my request. Throughout, the training emphasis was on the correct use of the weapons which is exactly what I was looking for.  While we fired plenty of rounds the focus was less on just laying down rounds but more understanding the weapon and how to handle it well and safely to get the best results.

In conclusion, I couldn’t have been more fortunate in my choice of school. Eric is friendly, courteous and very professional and clearly an expert in his field. Together with his colleague Armando, they  made the training fun and enjoyable and it was an excellent day during which I learned a huge amount .

I will certainly be back for more training next time I am in Vegas and I highly recommend ADAPT.

Roger