Safety, Operation, Defensive Marksmanship, and Survival Skills.
Course cost $250.00
Registration fee of $20.00 required to reserve your space, seating is limited. Course balance paid upon arrival.
Prerequisite: Prior attendance of an ADAPT or Front Sight 4 Day, 2 Day, or Introduction to Defensive Pistol is required to enroll.
- Balance of speed and accuracy
- Presentation perfection
- Rapid reloads and malfunction clearances
- Responses to offline attackers
- Transitions on multiple targets
- Non-standard close contact shooting positions
- Point shooting, Target focus Shooting, and Sighted shooting practices
- Individual skill set assessments and timed evaluation exercises
- and more....
Required Equipment needed:
- 600 rounds of ammunition for weapon.
- 1 Gun (Backup weapons are encouraged)
- 1 Holster
- 1 Magazine Pouch
- 1 Sturdy Belt
- 3 Magazines/speed-loaders for the gun
- A Hat with brim and wrap-around eye and hearing protection
Additional Equipment recommended:
- Water bottles
If you need to rent a weapon please follow this link. Rental Weapons Packages
Rental gear available. Please select your desired weapon type from the drop down menu on the next page once you have added the item to your cart.
To view our Approved and Recommended Holster page click here.
*Attention: Registration Fee of $20.00 is non-refundable, be sure to check your availability prior to scheduling for this course.
**All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance requirements are not met. All students will be notified of any cancellations as soon as possible, if the course is cancelled your Registration Fee will be refunded minus the processing charge incurred.**
To view our Course reservation procedure, and Cancellation and Refund Policy please click here.