Topic: Introduction to Defensive Rifle
Prerequisites: You must have either attended a Primer, a Pistol Fundamentals, or our Nevada Concealed Firearms Permit Course prior to attendance to this Foundry Session.
Description: Building upon what we have learned in previous sessions we will be working on transitions between firing side to support side, and alternate weapon systems.
- Responses to various positions of contact
- Transitions between various shooting positions
- Transitions between firing and support side shoulders
- Transitions between Primary and Secondary weapon systems
- Shooting while on the move (time allowing)
150-200 rounds Primary (Rifle)
100-150 rounds Secondary (Pistol)
Multiple weapons systems are allowed however the focus of the session will be on Defensive Rifle
Knee and elbow pads are encouraged