08:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Utah 0800-1300
- Nevada 1000-1300
- Lunch 1300-1400
- Range 1400-1900
This 1 day 10 hour class meets all requirements to obtain applications for Nevada, Utah, and Florida Concealed Firearms permits.
Classroom time: 5 hours
Range time: 5 hours
(Attention: $20.00 additional "Range Fee" this may be added to your cart prior to checkout, and paid upon arrival to your course date by cash, card or check)(Checks made payable to ADAPT Group LLC)
Lunch break: 1 hour (only applies to 9 hour session)(lunch is not provided) Click here to see a map of food vendors in the area.
Minimum age for course attendance is 12 years old.
Permit applications will only be issued to those over the age of 20. (Course completion certificates are awarded to all individuals under 20. These certificates satisfy most requirements of a "firearms safety class" as they are conducted by a certified NRA Law Enforcement Instructor.)
To apply for your Florida permit please follow this link. Download : Application for concealed weapons license for the State of Florida
Upon completion of the course, your signed application that must be submitted to the Sheriff's Department in your County and is only valid for 1 year.
Eric Loden: NRA Law Enforcement Instructor # 161586983 (Not a NRA approved course. However most states recognize this as a safety course as instructed by a certified NRA Instructor.)
- Firearms safe handling and storage
- Federal, State, and Local laws (Currently only Nevada Laws are listed on our site, but we are working on Utah.)
- Prohibited areas (Nevada: Quick reference page, FAQ)
- Criminal and Civil liability and the aftermath of a shooting incident
- Basic tactics
- Situational awareness, De-escalation, and threat avoidance
- Loading/Unloading, Aiming and Firing Techniques
- Concealed carry and presentation methods
- Rules of Engagement (legal and appropriate use of force in response to a violent threat)
- Defensive marksmanship (the balance between speed and accuracy)
- Survival Sequence (surviving the initial encounter, and beyond)
Required Equipment needed:
- 100 rounds of ammunition for qualifying weapon.
1 Gun (per attendee)
- (Effective October 1st, 2013, pursuant to Senate Bill 76 applicants need only to qualify with one weapon in order to carry both semi-automatics and revolvers.)
- 2 Magazines/ or 2 speed-loaders for the gun
- A Hat with brim and wrap-around eye and hearing protection
Additional Equipment recommended:
- 1 Holster
- 1 Magazine Pouch
- 1 Sturdy Belt
- 1 Gun
- 3 Magazines/speed-loaders for the gun
If you need to rent a weapon please follow this link. Rental Weapons Packages
Rental gear available. Please select your desired weapon type from the drop down menu on the next page once you have added the item to your cart.
To view our Approved and Recommended Holster page click here.
To view our Recommend Course Gear page click here.
Nevada LVMPD CFP Application(New revision with updated fees 06/24/2016)
Utah BCI CFP Application (New revision with updated fees 02/01/2015)
Florida: Application for concealed weapons license for the State of Florida
Nevada Approved Instructors List
List of Certified Firearms Instructors (Out of the State of Utah) (Nevada: Listed on pg.21 Eric Loden)
$98.25 For Permit Application Filing Fee paid to LVMPD http://lvmpd.com/Permits/ConcealedFirearms/tabid/124/Default.aspx
Utah BCI Permit Filing Fees: Utah residents $39.00 Non-residents $49.00
$112.00 Florida Dept of Agriculture Permit Filling Fees Download : Application for concealed weapons license for the State of Florida
State Reciprocity Laws change all the time, please check the following sites for the most up to date changes.
http://handgunlaw.us or http://www.usafirearmtraining.com/
*Attention: Reservation Rescheduling Fee of $25.00 for any individual that DOES NOT provide us with 48 hour notice that they need to reschedule.*
**All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance requirements are not met. All students will be notified of any cancellations as soon as possible.**