About Defensive Pistol 4 Day Course 05/02-05/2019
Safety, Operation, Defensive Marksmanship, and Survival Skills.
Course cost $400.00
Registration fee of $20.00 required to reserve your space, seating is limited.
Registration deadline is April 10th, 2019.
Course balance paid upon arrival.
This course is for beginners and experienced shooters alike.
Instructing new shooters to the basics at the same time introducing experienced shooters to some new variations, modifications, and improvements on techniques they may already know.
We will build from the ground up covering the fundamental skill sets necessary to be more than comfortable handling your weapon, to being truly confident in your abilities.
Through progressive exercises and drills you will be coached on how to improve, evaluate your target, and learn how to self-diagnose to further your growth when you practice on your own. Working with a partner you will switch roles as student and coach to cover the what we call the S.A.T.'s of training:
The Manual of Arms for your weapon
- Loading, Unloading, Reloading, and Malfunction clearances
- Balance of speed and accuracy
- Presentation perfection
- Responses to offline attackers
- Transitions on multiple targets
- Non-standard close contact shooting positions
- Shooting with movement and on the move
- Point shooting, Target focus Shooting, and Sighted shooting skill drills
- Individual skill set assessments and timed evaluation exercises
- The Manual of Arms for your weapon
- and more....
Required Equipment needed:
- 1000 rounds of ammunition for weapon.
- 1 Gun (Backup weapons are encouraged)
- 1 Holster (To view our Approved and Recommended Holster page click here.)
- 1 Magazine Pouch
- 1 Sturdy Belt
- 3 Magazines/speed-loaders for the gun
- Hat with brim
- Wrap-around eye protection
- Electronic hearing protection (Rentals are available $10 for all 4 days)
- Concealment garment
Additional Equipment recommended:
- Water bottles
- Knee pads
If you need to rent a weapon please follow this link. Rental Weapons Packages
Rental gear is limited, please reserve early to ensure availability.
Please select your desired weapon type from the drop down menu on the next page once you have added the item to your cart. (SB143 Applies to NV rentals off site only)
**All courses are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance requirements are not met. All students will be notified of any cancellations as soon as possible, if the course is cancelled your Registration Fee will be refunded minus the processing charge incurred.**
To view our Course reservation procedure, and Cancellation and Refund Policy please click here.