Clark County Shooting Complex
Currently requires masks to be worn while inside the Hunter Education Center while attending our class.
- Wear a face covering.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Think ahead about how to take care of yourself and your loved ones if the virus starts spreading in the community.
If you are feeling symptomatic we strongly suggest rescheduling your course date.
Individuals with COVID-19 have reported a variety of symptoms, which range from mild to severe. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus and may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have any additional questions please contact us and let us know. Email: email@example.com